Software-Printer.com has released many printers. In this case, to make sure that the printer can work in the PCs or laptops, drivers are needed. The drivers are needed to be installed since this is the program that will connect the printer to the PCs or laptop. The drivers are available for all type computation, whether it is 32-bit or 64-bit. Then, the drivers are also ready for types of operating system, including Windows and Mac OS. In this case, if users have Samsung CF-560 Laser Multifunction Printer, these are some lists of driver to download.
For Windows Operating System, there are drivers for Windows 10 (32-bit and 64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit and 64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit and 64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit and 64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit and 64-bit), and also Windows XP in 32-bit computation.
Then, for operating system from Apple, there are drivers for Mac OS X 10.13, Mac OS X 10.12, Mac OS X 10.11, Mac OS X 10.10, Mac OS X 10.9, Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.7, and also Mac OS X 10. Of course, we do not only provide software of driver for Samsung CF-560 Laser Multifunction Printer only, but we also provide all drivers for printer manufactured by Software-printer.com and this driver can work for devices based on its type and operating system. Then, we also provide guidelines related how to download certain driver and how to install the driver to the PC. The complete information can be found in this website.
Steps for installing the driver of Samsung CF-560 Laser Multifunction Printer
- The first thing to do is to make sure that the PC and the printer is not connected by using the USB. The USB cable is plugged in to the PC when the driver is fully installed.
- Then, you can start downloading the driver by clicking the download button available in the website. You need to make sure that the software is suitable for the operating system of your PC.
- After the download process has finished, you can click the button of Save File right after the pop-up dialog appears. In this case, the download speed depends on personal internet connection, so it may take several minutes to complete it.
- When the download is done successfully and it is saved in the PC, then installation can be started by double-clicking the file of this driver.
- When you find a dialog or window showing order to confirm the Open Executable File, you can click OK on the button.
Note: It may take time for extracting the files since the application of driver is in the compact format.
- When the extraction is done, there will be window popping up and you only need to follow the whole instructions. It will also ask you to connect the USB cable of printer to the PC.
Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8
- First thing to do is to download the file of driver by clicking the download button or link in the website.
- When a pop-up window appears, you can click the button of Save File to finish the downloading process.
Note: The downloading process may take several minutes and this process depends on your internet connection. You need to wait for this process until it is done.
- When the download is done, you can start to install the driver by double-clicking the file of driver. When you cannot do it, you can find the file of driver in the download location and you can double-click the file.
- If you see an Open Executable File window showing up after you double-clicking the file, you only need to click OK to start the installation.
- Usually, there is also User Account Control showing up and you only need to click Ok or Yes depending on the available button. This is necessary to continue the installation process.
Note: Before the installation is processed, files must be extracted since it is in the compressed format. This may take few time.
- After the extraction is done successfully, there will be onscreen instructions appear and you only need to follow each instruction showed in there.
- Start downloading the file of printer driver by clicking the download button.
- Right after you click the download button, downloading process will be run automatically.
- When the download process is done successfully, the downloaded file of driver is automatically saved in the download folder by default. You can find the file by clicking the download icon on Safari located on the top right corner to find the location of the file.
- When you have found the file, you can double-click on the file to start its installation process.
- Onscreen instructions will appear and you only need to follow each instruction to finish the installation.