HP Color Inkjet cp1160 Printer is one of the printers from HP. This can be a great partner for working with documents since this printer can handle good jobs in printing. This is an all-in-one printer. It means that this is a multifunction printer that can provide you with many functions for working with documents. In this case, if you will need the driver to installed in the PC, you will not get access for using this device. In this case, you can easily get the driver from Software-printer.com. This can be the best link to get the suitable driver for this HP Color Inkjet cp1160 Printer.
The link can provide you with many kinds of printer driver. You can get the best driver based on the specification of the printer. The link can provide you with complete compatibility and you will not find difficulties. The driver is compatible with some operating system. The driver of HP Color Inkjet cp1160 Printer from this link compatibility for Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, and even the link can be compatible for Windows XP. The driver can also work for Mac OS X version 10.6.8.
You can easily download the driver from the link. You can use the Driver Navigation to download automatically to your PC. However, sometimes things cannot run well and it cannot work automatically.
HP Color Inkjet cp1160 Printer Software Download For Windows
HP ePrint Software for Network and Wireless Connected Printers
HP ePrint Software makes it easy to print from a desktop or laptop PC to any HP ePrinter. You can easily print your digital content wirelessly to supported HP printers on a local wireless network (Wi-Fi), HP printer enabled Wireless or WiFi Direct, or over the wired LAN. Additionally, you can print to your HP ePrint-enabled printer via the cloud at home, the office, or on-the-go, whenever the printer is connected to the Internet. You can even print to thousands of HP ePrint Public Print Locations worldwide.
Fix and enhancements:
- Corrected a failure to update user credentials when printing to ePrint Enterprise using a static ePrint print queue.
- Fixed a defect where a job goes to an error state when printing wireless direct.
- Microsoft Windows 7 (x32 and x64)
- Microsoft Windows 8 (x32 and x64)
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 (x32 and x64)
- Microsoft Windows 10 (x32 and x64)
Supported HP Devices:
HP ePrint Software for Windows supports the following print path connections:
- Local networked LaserJet and Inkjet printers supporting either PostScript or ePCL.
- Wireless printing to HP Wireless Direct and WiFi Direct printers.
- Public Print Locations.
- ePrint internet printing HP ePrint enabled printer.
- Establing print paths using Near Field Communciation (NFC).
Please reference the complete list of ePrint supported printers for the ePrint Software on http://www.hp.com/go/eprintsoftware.
Note: ePrint requires software installation, an Internet or direct wireless connection to the printer, and HP Web Services Account Registration. To create an account, go to www.hpconnected.com. Print times may vary. Please consult your HP product manual for steps to enable HP ePrint for your ePrint capable devices.
- Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
Windows 10 (64-bit)
Release date: Sep 18, 2017
Download Size (31.2 MB)
Reference the System Requirements to confirm your mobile device meets the Windows or Mac OS requirements for install.
Download the file to your computer:
- Click on the Download button.
- In the File Download box select Save.
- In the Save As window choose a directory to save the file in and click Save.
- When the file download has completed, select Open Folder.
- Double click on the file to launch the installer. If the system is upgrading from a previous release, the installer will remove the older version and require a system reboot. Following reboot, relaunch the installer to complete the upgrade to the new version.
- Follow the simple steps to complete the installation. If the system was upgraded, the user will have to re-register the ePrint Software with www.hpconnected.com to access web connected printers.
Note: Before you discover wireless direct printiers, your HP product must have setup and be enabled for wireless direct network connectivity. Not every HP wireless capable product support Wireless Direct.